Followers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Good morning to you all out there.  I have some great news well it is for me anyways.

I won a contest at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampingscrappingdotcom/   I won the spot for guest designer for the month of May.  I am so excited. And I won 10% of my purchases through the month of May at http://www.stampingscrapping.com/   You should go and check her out. and Cindy's  customer service is unbelievable too.   Thank you Cindy and Kevin.  Hop on over there and see the card That won me my spot.  Well I hope you all  have a great weekend.  I should be all moved by Sunday evening.

5 comments:

Autumn said...

Congrats on this, how cool! Thanks for commenting on my SMC blog hop card. I was runing a little behind and had to get the pics posted, but the recipe is up now if you'd like it!

Unknown said...

Congrats Michele, so very happy for you! Hugs, Stephanie

MaryB said...

Way to Go !!! I am so happy for you. Great job. See you soon.

Anonymous said...

Ohh love the card, well its more than a card those little drawers are so cute. Congrats on your win !!
Hugs June xx

Jeanette said...

Hi Michele,

Congratulations on your win Stamping Scrapping. Well, you can add another win to your credits. You've won the I Did It Creations Blog Connections 'Caller #9" contest. You are the 9th blog that I've visited with our logo displayed in their sidebar. Contact me please with your address at jeanette_wtrs@yahoo.com. Please put Blog Connections in the subject line. Congratulations