Followers

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Green with Envy

This week with the AIFACTORY  Its green with envy. Anything that is recycled
Here is what I came up with. Since we have moved we had alot of wood scrap left over so I made a wall plague.
I used ink pads for the sand and water.  and I colored the images with
my copics.  Now get busy at get your entry in. at theAifactory challenge blog
For more inspiration go to the DT blogs on my side bar.  They are awesome
                                                  

4 comments:

MaryB said...

This is so cute. I never thought about coloring digis on wood. Great idea.

Lynne Moncrieff said...

You have certainly Upcycled this piece of wood. Such a fun piece :) Lynne M

Brenda Brown said...

Very original, great the idea. Luv B xxx

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.