Followers

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

SCRAPPING IS SO MUCH FUN

This time around we are challenging you to create a layout  with layers.  Our Sponsor and prize is 
JLJ Designs.  Talk about awesome stuff This lady is so talented.   I used her zen paper pack and you should see her other work.  Well this is what I came up with.  I Have my Grandson Carter and I took him to my adopted Momma She had a blast with him and I got some great shots of them.
So I made this.
                                                                  

 So get your thinking caps on and get your entries in at theScrapping With I Did It Creations.
 Tell all your friends and have them come play too.  The more the merrier.
You need more inspriation Go check out the DT blogs Their links are on the side bar.
Hope so see your entries Thank you for stopping by. 
I am gonna enter this in a challenge or 2,  Meijens Designs Challenge blog
                                                                      Crafty Purple Frog Challenge Blog
                                                                      2 Sisters Challenge Blog  
                                                                      Lasting Memories
                                                                      Scrapping the Music Challenge Blog  
                                                                      OSAAT

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING all the PURPLE!! Thanks sooooooooo much for playing along with Scrapping the Music! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

yyam said...

Oh I love the purple and those photos!!!!:)

Thanks for joining us at STM! :)