Followers

Sunday, January 23, 2011

CHILDREN

Hello my Cyber Friends.. This week at the IDIC.Our challenge is to create a card for a child.
They are so funny and excited to get to open something..   I get a kick out of my Grandkids. 
Our sponsor this seek is Toucan Scraps. She has some awesome stuff over there. go check it out.
Here is a sample of one of her images.
                  Now you all get busy and get your card over at IDIC.  Make sure you go check out the DT blogs.. their links are on the sidebar.   Thank you for stopping by.                                          

2 comments:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Michele,
I love your creation and how you've added more leaves. It really gives great perspective to the image and makes it look more realistic!
Hugs,
Georgia

Gem said...

Michele this is fab, I love the extra leaves you've put on! :) x