Followers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

What is Your Favorite Technique?

Well what is your favorite technique?  mine is using all digital, I started using that about 6 months ago and I just love to do that. The idea this week was our very talented DT member Tammy.
So at IDIC. That is our challenge this week, use your favorite technique.  So you can create anything you wish.  Our sponsor this week is Glitterbabes Art. I used her digi no place like home.
                                          I made this tag for you all to enjoy. If you need more inspiration check out the DT blogs, their links are on my side bar.  make sure you leave them some love.
Now get busy and show us your favorite technique over at IDIC.                           

2 comments:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

so very pretty Michele! Happy 2011!

stuffie said...

what an adorable tag. LOve the sparkles and the image its self!! thanks for sharing!